Method one：Please follow those steps in the under instruction.
- Be prepare for a pen, a ruler and a 8 mm wide, 70 mm long strip of paper.
- Wrap a strip of paper around your finger.
- Mark the point where the two ends meet.
- Measure the paper against a ruler to get the circumference of your finger.
- Look up your ring size using the form.
You can go to the local jewelry store to measure your ring size,then purchase that size.
There are different Ring Guides in different areas. Below are several systems for denoting the RING SIZES in use around.
Below is a chart of ring sizes for the convenience of our international customers.